One of the best services available to PAHO/WHO Federal Credit Union members is our dividend-earning checking account. There are no monthly fees whatsoever, and no per-check fees either.
What you'll love about our checking account:
- Open your account with as little as $25.
- Free use of our ATMs plus over 28,000 surcharge-free ATMs through our worldwide network.
- Automatically deposit your paycheck into your account by using direct deposit.
- 24 hour account access via: MasterCard® Debit Card, Tele-Bank - our audio response system, and NetBranch, our online banking service.
- Reorder checks and access checking-related products online.
- A line of credit helps guard against overdraft charges.
The MasterCard Debit Card – a better way to manage your money. No checking account is complete without a debit card for convenient purchases. With our MasterCard Debit Card you'll write less checks, save time and money, and you can track your transactions and account balance with online banking. Of course, you can also use the MasterMoney Debit Card to make cash withdrawals from ATMs. The withdrawal limit is $500 a day. There are no transaction fees when you use our ATMs or ATMs from our shared network.
Lost or Stolen Debit Cards
Report loss or theft to your issuer. If card is found, cut in half and mail to P.O. Box 31281, Tampa, Florida 33631-3281. If lost or stolen call 800-449-7728. For 24 hour cardholder service call 1-888-918-7710.
An online security service to guard you against unauthorized use of your MasterCard card while shopping online at participating merchants. Once enrolled in this service, you'll have added confidence knowing that MasterCard SecureCode performs an extra authentication step to protect your account from unauthorized users online.
Learn more about related services: