Bring Your Finances into Focus
With a Balance Transfer of 1.99% APR1 for 12 months
Transfer your high-interest debt to a PAHO/WHO FCU Mastercard® and you could save money every month. Especially with a 1.99% APR for up to 12 months1. Your card will also get you:
- No Annual Fees
- No Balance Transfer Fees2
- EMV Chip Enhancement for Extra Security
- Credit Limit up to $50,0003
To start your balance transfer:
- Download and print your form
- Print files with the free Adobe Acrobat Reader
- Fax forms to 202-659-4513, or
- Mail forms to 2112 F Street, N.W., Suite 201, Washington, DC 20037-2761, or
- Stop by our Branch at Columbia Plaza, 506 23rd Street NW.
1APR=Annual Percentage Rate. 1.99% APR on balances transferred from NON-PAHO/WHO FCU credit cards completed through 03/31/2019. Balances transferred by 03/31/2019 remain at 1.99% APR for 12 months from the date of the completed transfer, after which any unpaid balance remaining from the transfer reverts to the current effective rate (currently 7.50% –11.75% APR). Promotion can end at any time without prior notice. Restrictions may apply. Not all applicants will qualify for the program. A 1% foreign transaction fee applies to Platinum Mastercard. 2Balance transfers do not earn points and rewards are only accumulated on new purchases. 3Credit limit based on credit worthiness. If you already hold a PAHO/WHO FCU Mastercard your total credit limit cannot exceed $50,000. Federally Insured by NCUA.