Homeownership Can Happen For You with PAHO/WHO FCU Home Loans
Buying a home in the U.S. can seem tricky, especially if you don’t have credit history. Our Mortgage Team is here to make homeownership happen for you with:
- Home Loans Designed for Your Unique Situation (including G4-Visa holders)
- Refinance Options
- One-on-One Consultations (someone who’s there every step of the way)
- Great Rates
- HomeAdvantage™Realtor Rebates
- Reduced paperwork
The One-on-One Process
From the start, PAHO/WHO FCU Mortgage Loan Originator, Mark Isquith (NMLS #927163) and his team will meet with you to discuss your options and goals, and help you make a plan for achieving home ownership. Here’s the process:
- Share Your Dreams: You’ll find out how much home you can afford. The Pre-approval letter is essentially your home buying budget.
- Start Shopping: Mark and his team will encourage you to use HomeAdvantage™, where you’ll meet a qualified agent who knows the area where you want to buy a home. Plus, HomeAdvantage™ helps you earn a rebate, whether you’re buying or selling.
- Understand the Costs: Mark and his team will walk you through all of the costs of the home, including taxes and other fees found in the formal loan disclosure.
- Close Your Loan: Once all the paperwork is in and approved, you’ll schedule the closing (where you’ll sign all the loan documents and make your down payment). A Credit Union representative will be at your closing (in the Washington DC metro area) to ensure everything goes smoothly.
- Get your keys and move into your new home!
We Answer Every Question
Whether it’s just days after meeting Mark and his team for the first time or years after your closing, we’re here to answer your questions and put you at ease. Because we keep the loans at the Credit Union instead of selling them to another servicer, we know all about your loan and will be here to help when you need us.
Uniquely Qualified Because We Know You
We’re with you every step of the way, from the initial consultation to the closing. Call 202.974.3453 ext. 5598 or stop by our Columbia Plaza office at 506 23rd Street, NW, Washington, DC to chat with Mark and his team today.
*$750 lender credit applied towards closing costs on the date of settlement. Maximum loan amount to be borrowed cannot exceed $500,000. Certain restrictions may apply. Not all applicants will be approved. All borrowers must participate in a PAHO/WHO FCU First Time Homebuyer Education program prior to closing.