ABA#: 254075072

Referral masthead english

How to Join

To join PAHO/WHO Federal Credit Union, all you need to do is to open a share account.

In Person:

  • Government-issued photo ID (to comply with the USA PATRIOT Act).
  • Proof of eligibility (refer to the membership application for eligibility options)
  • W-8BEN form - if you are not a U.S. citizen or resident alien.
    • W-8BEN with foreign address click here
    • W-8BEN with a U.S. address click here
    • W-8BEN Instructions click here
  • A check for at least $5 (or that much cash) to meet the minimum balance requirement for the share account.
  • A check for at least $25 if you are interested in opening a checking account as well.
  • A completed and signed membership application.

By Mail:

Mail us the completed items listed in the "In Person" section to 2112 F Street NW, Suite 201, Washington, D.C. 20037. Be sure to sign all documents. If you don't have a printer, call us at 866.724.6328 or email us and we would be happy to send you an application.

PLEASE NOTE: Information sent by email is at risk of loss of confidentiality if the information is transmitted over the internet so please do not include any personal information such as social security numbers, etc.

Refer a Member:

Existing member: Must be 18 years of age to refer a new member and not have caused a loss to the credit union to participate in this offer. New member: Must open a Share Savings Account with a $5 minimum deposit and a checking account with a $25 minimum deposit. Checking account must be established within 15 days of opening the Share Savings Account. All new accounts are subject to approval. Referrals are limited to 10 per person. Offer expires 6/30/2016 and Welcome Bonus will be deposited into member’s savings account by 7/15/2016. PAHO/WHO FCU has the right to cancel this promotion at any time. Credit Union officials and employees cannot participate in the promotion. Welcome Bonus is considered interest. To receive Welcome Bonus, present this coupon with application.