How to Join
To join PAHO/WHO Federal Credit Union, all you need to do is to open a share account.
- Government-issued photo ID (to comply with the USA PATRIOT Act).
- Proof of eligibility (refer to the membership application for eligibility options)
- W-8BEN form - if you are not a U.S. citizen or resident alien.
- A check for at least $5 (or that much cash) to meet the minimum balance requirement for the share account.
- A check for at least $25 if you are interested in opening a checking account as well.
- A completed and signed membership application.
Mail us the completed items listed in the "In Person" section to 2112 F Street NW, Suite 201, Washington, D.C. 20037. Be sure to sign all documents. If you don't have a printer, call us at 866.724.6328 or email us and we would be happy to send you an application.
PLEASE NOTE: Information sent by email is at risk of loss of confidentiality if the information is transmitted over the internet so please do not include any personal information such as social security numbers, etc.