Simplify your home buying and selling process with our Realty Service called HomeAdvantage™
HomeAdvantage is a premier provider of real estate services for PAHO/WHO FCU members. Whether you are buying or selling a home, our program can help you through the entire process.
Benefits and Features
- Home Rebate – You qualify for a rebate¹ when an approved agent is used.
- Agent Network – Find a Realtor® from a network of pre-approved agents.
- Property Search – Access MLS listings to search for properties.
- Market Analysis – Estimate your home’s value.
- Calculators – Use these tools to determine affordability and loan payments.
- Community Research – Learn about neighborhood demographics, school districts and more.
- Customer Service – Knowledgeable customer service agents are available via phone, email, and live chat to guide you during every step of the process.
How does it work?
Get started with HomeAdvantage in 4 easy steps:
- Register: Enroll online at https://pahowho.mycuhomeadvantage.com/
- Find your next home or research the value of your current home
- Select an Agent: Select a Realtor® from our pre-approved network of agents.
- Close & Save: When you buy or sell real estate using one of our agents, you will qualify to receive your rebate at close of escrow.
*The HomeAdvantage program is made available to you through a relationship between your credit union and CU Realty Services. Program rebates are awarded by CU Realty Services to buyers and sellers who select and use a real estate agent in the HomeAdvantage network of approved realtors. Home buyers or sellers are not eligible for the rebate if they use an agent outside this network. Using your credit union for a mortgage is not a requirement to earn a rebate. Rebate amounts are dependent on the commissions paid to the agent. Your credit union may have specific rules on how your rebate will be paid out. Rebate incentives are available in most states; however, are void where prohibited by law or by the lender. Please consult PAHO/WHO FCU lending staff to get details that may affect you. Restrictions may apply. The credit union has the right to terminate this service at any time.
¹Member rebates are calculated by multiplying the real estate agent’s commission on the sale price of the home by 20%. For example, if you are purchasing or selling a home for $400,000 and use an approved agent from the HomeAdvantage's network, then your rebate* would be $2,400 (example based on the assumption that the agent earned a 3% commission).