Learn how to secure the best deal on your first or next home.
Your home is one of the biggest investments your family will ever make. Whether you’re buying your first home, next home, or refinancing the one you already have, there are things you can do now to get the most out of today’s housing market.
Join PAHO/WHO FCU at this free educational session where you’ll learn how to secure the best deal on your first or next home, including ways to:
- Get a cash rebate by selling or buying with the HomeAdvantage™ program
- Lower your interest rate and monthly payments
- Use your equity for home improvement projects or to consolidate debt
- Reduce your loan amortization and overall costs with a 10- or 15-year fixed loan
- Determine the best time of year for you to buy or sell
- Qualify for the home of your dreams
- Maximize the profits on the sale of your home
October 17, 2017 from 12pm to 1pm
FREE Box Lunch Included
PAHO/WHO FCU Branch Conference Room
Columbia Plaza, 506 23rd Street, NW in Washington D.C.
(Across the street from PAHO headquarters)
Free educational sessions fill up fast. Seating is limited. Reserve your seat now. Have questions? Call 202-974-3453 (toll free 1-866-724-6328).