Become a Strategic Partner
Helping Your Employees Every Step of the Way
Your employees may face difficult financial realities every day. Add PAHO/WHO FCU to your employee benefits package as a Strategic Partner and we’ll help them live better, healthier financial lives.
Why Should You Become a Strategic Partner?
Because 90% of employees worry about having enough money** for the things they need
80% believe they will need to work during retirement* to make ends meet
57% are looking for financial coaching and advice*
Even more concerning, half of all people find it difficult to pay their bills on time**
You can help your employees by enhancing their benefits package with a PAHO/WHO FCU membership. It all starts when you join the Strategic Partner Program.
What You Do Matters To Your Employees
Add PAHO/WHO FCU to your employee benefits package as part of our Strategic Partner Program and we’ll help your employees live better, healthier financial lives, including:
- Free Wellness Benefit with programs available to help your employees live healthier financial lives.
- Educational Workshops and online learning tools cover topics such as how to get the best deal when buying a car, building a budget, finding and financing a house, estate planning, cybersecurity, and more.
- Loan Discounts help members save money. When members have more than one loan with the Credit Union, they receive a discount on new personal or vehicle loans.
Those Who Can Join Include:
- Pan American Health Organization (PAHO) employees, retirees and contractors worldwide.
- World Health Organization (WHO) employees, retirees and contractors worldwide.
- CORE Group members as well as anyone who works for an organization that is a member of the CORE Group.
- Georgetown University faculty and staff
- MedStar Georgetown University Hospital, the MedStar Health Faculty Practice Group and Community Practice Network employees
- Strategic Partner employees
- Columbia Plaza employees
- Immediate family members of current PAHO/WHO FCU members such as grandparents, children, and members of the same household.
*2019 PriceWaterhouse Coopers 8th annual Employee Financial Wellness Survey
**National Endowment for Financial Education (findings released April 16, 2020; nefe.org).