When you join PAHO/WHO FCU, you’ll become a member of a Credit Union with a mission of helping members live better, healthier financial lives. It’s something we’ve proudly done for over 70 years. As a not-for-profit financial cooperative, we go above and beyond to help meet your unique financial needs.
To join PAHO/WHO Federal Credit Union, all you need to do is to download and complete an application, then open a share account in person, by mail, or by email.
- Government-issued photo ID (to comply with the USA PATRIOT Act).
- Proof of eligibility (refer to the membership application for eligibility options)
- W-8BEN form - if you are not a U.S. citizen or resident alien.
- W-8BEN with foreign address
- W-8BEN with a U.S. address
- W-8BEN Instructions
- A $5 minimum balance required to open a share account
- A completed and signed membership application
Please send us the completed items listed in the "In-Person" section to 2112 F Street NW, Suite 201, Washington, D.C. 20037. Be sure to sign all documents. If you don't have a printer, call us at 866.724.6328 or email us and we would be happy to send you an application.
Please email the completed and signed membership application using our Secure Email system and send the application as an attachment.
PLEASE NOTE: Information sent by email is at risk of loss of confidentiality if the information is transmitted over the internet. Please do not include any personal information such as social security numbers, etc., unless you are using our Secure Email system to send your information.