PAHOFCU VP of Business Development Named a 2023 AACUC Hall of Fame Inductee
PAHO/WHO Federal Credit Union Vice President of Business Development Michael Ray has been named one of the 2023 African American Credit Union Coalition (AACUC) Hall of Fame Inductees.
“We are thrilled that all the wonderful work Michael does across the globe on behalf of credit unions has been recognized by the AACUC,” said Miguel Boluda, Jr., CEO of PAHO/WHO FCU.
Michael has worked in the credit union community for 34 years. He is an International DE (Development Educator) and for the last six years has been working with credit unions throughout Africa. He is also a longtime speaker and trainer at conferences for ACCOSCA in Nairobi Kenya and has been associated with AACUC since 2001.
AACUC will induct seven credit union leaders into its African American Credit Union Hall of Fame. In addition to Michael, the 2023 honorees are:
- Tim Anderson, President/CEO, United States Senate Federal Credit Union
- Carla Decker, Chief Operating Officer, IDB Global Federal Credit Union
- Melinda Edmunds, President/CEO, Patent and Trademark Office Federal Credit Union
- Todd Harper, Chairman, National Credit Union Administration
- Lois Kitsch, Co-Founder, CU Difference
- George Ombado, Executive Director, ACCOSCA
Established in 2008, the virtual African American Credit Union Hall of Fame was created to honor and recognize those unsung heroes and trailblazers who have and are contributing to the credit union movement.