Take Control of Your Cards
Introducing the New App That Lets You Manage Your PAHO/WHO FCU Credit and Debit Cards
Credit and debit cards make life easier. Now, we’re making them even more convenient and useful with fingertip access to manage your cards. All you need is the free-to-download PAHOFCUCards app* for your smartphone.
The New PAHOFCUCards App Puts You In Control
With just a tap on your smartphone you can:
- Lock and unlock debit or credit cards
- Set geographic boundaries based on your location
- Report lost or stolen cards
- Dispute transactions and request full or partial refunds
- Make payments and check your history
- See current credit card balances
Download the New PAHOFCUCards App
This is a new app, separate from the PAHOFCU Mobile Banking app. Once you download PAHOFCUCards, open the app and select Enroll from the home screen. Then enter the information for your PAHO/WHO FCU debit and credit cards. Once you have a login, you can access PAHOFCUCards with your desktop, too.
Available for iPhone and Android
*Data and other wireless provider charges may apply.